Friday, January 20, 2023

Long time no see!




Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new will to harness more strength. I have let down people and in my mind I have let down people who no longer matter to me, they should not have mattered few years ago too, I was too blind to realize that back then.

Let bygones be bygones and whatever has happened can not be undone but the lessons learnt are worth tones of diamonds.

Will add events and stories with the passage of time and will definitely not stop writing anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...