Monday, December 2, 2013

When emotions burst out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We humans are unique not because we have higher level of IQ but it is because we have got a variety of emotions but the media required to convey the message out of those emotions are limited, either we can speak out and share our emotions or we can be silent or we can cry out. Sometimes rather most of the times we fall short of media and are unable to express ourselves, so we slowly begin to gather loads of emotions and finally when you are unable to bear the load of the emotions and all the pain that you have you burst open and cry out loud. You cry out loud and say "why me, why always me?", at that time all you need is somebody to hear whatever you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...