Sunday, March 9, 2014

When you are not getting what you rightfully deserve then you better revolt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolution can take place anywhere and at anytime.
When you are not get getting what you rightfully deserve then you have to agitate and if still you don't get what you deserve then you have to get united and talk tough in order to achieve what you want. A friend told me that if you have decided to move forward then you have to make and have plans to move a step backwards too.
Words are like bullets and once those come out without any decision making then we have to face the heat so we ought to think before we talk. If we choose our words properly and practically then we can agitate properly and our mission will be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...