Thursday, January 29, 2015

High Time it is !



 I have tried a lot of things to bring to light all those matters which people prefer not to discuss or pay heed to but I think I have failed  as everyone is busy, no one have got time to ponder upon those things as it is just impossible to be away from those things. I am not Bapu or a member of the Avengers that I will take a stand and save earth and the mankind from a very big disaster. 

It is now high time. While I was traveling I observed one thing and that was, most of the couple is middle aged now and is having a kid. In most cases both husband and wife are employed and are regular users of smart-phones and hence are very well familiar with internet. So we are no more orthodox, we have to just improve and mend ourselves. Today youth has got the power and once the youth decides anything, that thing is ought to be done.  Most part is done; we have to just take care of the moral science now and then people will no more want to go to the heavens.  
Mahatma had always urged the people to be the change they want to see and so do I urge all the runners of this world to be the change they wish to see and make this world a better place to survive, otherwise survival is not going to be easy. No-one is a true fortune teller or a soothsayer but the present scenario indicates what is going to happen in the coming future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...