Wednesday, May 1, 2019

In search of motivation!


I have always written blogs assuming that people go through the same things that I go through, but that can not always be true. Everyone has a story to tell and in no way possible those stories can not be same. Honestly, I am not the smartest person nor I am as smart as I pretend to be. There are times when I am completely lost and I try everything to find a way out. This feeling of getting drowned in a stream of unknown is the most haunting one and no one wishes to be there. Well, I have been there and I have survived a lot of times but still I have not managed to find a way to avoid getting into that spot again.

I have been working for more than two years now, I have not been doing what I was meant to do as far as my degree is concerned but I have been working and as a result I have chosen a lifestyle for me. I have become independent and somewhat supportive too, for my mother. Every now and then when I feel like quitting, only one thought stops me from doing that, "what about my freedom and what about my mother?" What about her? Will she approve of that or will she support? I do not know and I do not have the courage to face that situation too.

Now, why do I feel like that? Do you believe that whatever you are doing and wherever you are, you belong right there? If so then that is the best life one can have. I do not feel the same for me, I feel like something else is meant for me and the most disappointing feeling is that I do not know what is that. I am working on this, will definitely inform as soon as I DISCOVER what is meant for me.

If you feel the same then this 'I' is you and you should try to find and discover the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...