Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What am I doing here???????????????????????



I am not a public figure or an actor who motivates others for a living. I am just a guy who thinks that things need to be changed, things can't go on in this manner for a lifetime. People need to raise their finger against the odds and fight for their rights. You must be thinking why I have accidentally started talking about such things. Well if not now then when will I start talking about all these, when will we all start talking. Action is still far since talking is yet to start. People need to wake up. I am not stealing anybody's tag-line but people seriously need to wake up and act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...