Friday, April 4, 2014

You give up and others are waiting with questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that people don't know you then you have made a very big mistake. You keep on leading your life knowing that you could not do anything that could make others proud but once you make a decision to back out or give up you begin to realize that you have a handsome amount of fan following who are ready to do anything just to demoralize you. They will do anything so that you can't even collect all the strength to stand again on your feet. All you need to do is move on, stay focused and keep one thing in mind and that is "I have to become myself at any cost, I can't lose at this point of time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...