Sunday, June 22, 2014

New City !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
What? Where? How? Which place? Will the place be good? Will I be able to stay? I did not try to find the answers to all these questions before coming to the city of joy. One day, I don't know what happened, I picked up the phone and rang up the HR asking for an interview, she said I could come the next day for the interview, guess what, it was the first interview of my life and I was selected. Without any kinda fear or worry I packed my bags and shifted in search of joy.
Staying in Kolkata has been a completely new experience. The city has got its own pace, no one has go time to think about someone else. Kolkata is crowded, you can't even try to be isolated, that is something that bothers me. You discover Kolkata everyday along-with that you discover yourself. You grow everyday, not old but smart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...