Monday, June 9, 2014

What do you do when you have got lots of options?

When you have got lots of options, be it in examination or in life, you easily get confused. What if you become masters of those options and there is no room left for confusion. If it was possible then success would be your slave and you could do anything you wished to do. But when you actually try to become masters of the hobbies you have then you start thinking that your mind is getting diverted and you are actually not gaining anything. Well someone said me that you should have one aim with lots of options. So I put stress on that and practice that too. Just believe in yourself and do what you love to do but stay focused.

2 comments:

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...