Thursday, August 28, 2014

Moving on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have learnt something from Lord Buddha and that is to renounce, I don't desire to be a priest but I don't want to keep any attachments too. It decreases hell lot of load from your mind and soul, ultimately you have to be capable enough to fulfill the birth responsibilities then you have to search for other responsibilities. By the birth responsibilities I mean taking care of your own parents and then look for someone else. I am not heir to any throne so that I have to have someone to increase the gene strands and make children. I choose to be alone and do something for the world. I am not encouraging others to do the same as if everyone will follow this then, a place which is highly populated now will slowly become vulnerable and then finally extinct. Marriage is one of the most important sections of life but it is just a section, we should not forget that. Why suddenly marriage? It is obvious to ask this question, but have you ever asked yourself this question. You will find this to be the most appropriate answer. We have to learn to stand on our own feet.
After all of this if I define RENOUNCE, it is to give up everything, untie every knot. I can't untie the knot with my parents as they are my creators. I am not becoming a sage but I am diversifying for making the better out of myself.



                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...