Thursday, August 14, 2014

What if I would be in a bigger place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This relates to someone who thinks that he deserves more and deserves a better place to stay and what goes on in his mind all the time........

I f I would be in a larger place and a better place then I would lead a much better life and a much satisfied one but sometimes when I think too much I realise that I have learnt alot of things only because I was cursed to stay in a rustic place like this one. I have learnt to judge people and I have understood that no-one will stand for you until and unless they have something to do with it. The most important thing that I have learnt is how to become very famous and then lose all the fame at once. You learn just one thing that you are the one and the only person to make yourself happy and sad by the choices you are making and the promises you are breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...