Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last day of 2014 !

Today is the last day of 2014 and might be the last day for many but does it really bother you or anyone else. People will continue to lead lives and years will keep on passing and changes will not cease to occur but has anything changed inside us, have we adapted for the good of others or just for ourselves. All of us should ask this question to ourselves, have we done something that has been for the good of others? 


I will keep on emphasizing upon this fact that we have been selfish and will remain selfish for the coming years until and unless I realize that we have actually changed. I know that it is not possible for me to change this world but if we start working together then we can surely do our bit.

May this coming year open the gates of opportunities and may every cloud have a silver lining.

Happy new year ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...