Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Exams ahead ! ! !

"Tomorrow is my exam, but I am not afraid as a single piece of paper can't decide my future." I hope you people know who has said this meaningful line, if you don't then search google.
No exam is bigger than the exam of life, as leading life itself is an exam and we should be privileged that we have got the opportunity to appear for it. If just a piece of paper will make you nervous then what will you in the arena of real life.
 If you are afraid of failing then it is best that you don't exist, just do your bit to get the best you can and I am sure that you will, being afraid will push you towards the group of failures, it is only when you realize that you too can do it, you will reach success and have a taste of success.



DEDICATED TO ALL THE STUDENTS OF W.B.U.T. AND ALL OF THEM WHO ARE HAVING THEIR EXAMS . . .  

1 comment:

  1. Life is a War...by far..you will go only that far as you fare in the thoroughfare of life......

    ReplyDelete

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...