Sunday, April 5, 2015

Its none of anybody's business !



Whether you are successful or not, happy or not, should matter only to you and no one else. Only if you understand this will not help, you will have to teach it to others as well. If others are not worthy of the education that you intend to give them then its better not to be a dumbass . 
You will find millions of reasons to quit but you have to find that one reason to stand alone and strive towards success. Criticizing others is the official job of the jobless, it's better not to pay heed.
Find the artist inside you and hone that artist instead of concentrating on those who think themselves to be the, I know everything, type of persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...