Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Addiction and Attachment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





What do you prefer? Attachment is like suicide and addiction is like slow poison, both are not good for you. To make life complete you need neither of them but still people become victims of either of them. Attachment, be it good or bad, is harmful for health but addiction can be good. It is a misconception, rather the word addiction has made a bad reputation. If you are addicted to reading books or so, you are not doing any harm to you or anyone else. I choose to be addicted rather than being attached to anything or anyone and I know what is not good for me and I don't consider anyone to judge what I am doing in my life,
as I am going to be the master of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...