Friday, November 28, 2014

Decide or Suicide ! ! !



Decision making is the toughest job for a man as a human brain specially a man's brain is surrounded with thoughts which can make anybody unstable be it anyone but a man. A normal human brain has to go through loads of stresses which can not be measured neither digitally nor by any analog instrument. This situation of decision making being a tough job will never change but one thing can surely be done to change this and that is to be firm on any kind of decision.
Time has come when we have to make firm decisions about our life, as the high time will soon be over and at that time you will be left with no other option but to suicide.
If this time is also lost then, we will reach such a phase in which we will not even have the luck to happily give up and run, I am not telling or encouraging anyone to give up or die but the scenario around us is so much similar to what I can see makes me feel that giving up or dying would be a better option.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...