Monday, November 10, 2014

Journey begins now ! ! !


So far I was searching for nothing but now I have got a goal to fulfill, a dream to make true and an aim to conquer and that is to find myself. If you are able to find your own-self out of all the odds, that would be something which you have accomplished so far. The moment you decide to find yourself, you have marked the beginning of your journey and that is going to be the ultimate journey. I too was ignorant about this but as I started reading "Siddhartha", I discovered something and that was really awesome, if you will find the real you or even if you are on that path then you don't need to find anything else in this world. The relief that you will experience will be something that you had never ever come across. Peace will be in abundance and you would be surrounded by serenity and calmness. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...