Tuesday, November 11, 2014

We are entrapped ! ! !


Since the day we were born, we had been put inside a large chakravyu (as in MAHAVARATA), and we had never been taught how to get out of it. Our life
metaphorically symbolizes chaos and confusion. We are tied to many endless knots which are actually invisible to the naked eye, those can only be seen by the eyes of conscience. Sometimes we are tied with the knot of love and sometimes with money. Desire is the thread that creates the knots. You can not get hold of desire, as if you would do that then you would have reached the ultimate goal of anybody's life. Reaching the ultimate goal is not impossible but that amount of patience is lacking in anybody. We have been literally entrapped in the web of desire. 

2 comments:

  1. I,having seen n read your blogs,am filled with Pride on one hand and greatly soothing feelings on the other.....I am proud of you. Keep the tempo of your penning up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Keep on reading my blog and do comment.

      Delete

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...