Sunday, November 16, 2014

Limitless is the height of success ! ! !



Can anyone ever say that one has reached the top of the ladder of success? The answer will surely be no and will always be a no. This is not only my opinion but the opinion of millions around us, as everyone is hungry for this food called success and thirsty for success and thirst can never be quenched. The more successful a person becomes, the more he involves himself into a competition and this competition is never ending as he is the one chasing himself and defeating himself again and again. This hunger is very much necessary for a person to be successful, as that hunger becomes the fuel for the engine of life and helps to continue the never ending journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...